· Adventures in Odyssey- Different audio stories produced by Focus on the Family to teach moral lessons and start discussions in the home.
· The New Dad Playbook: Gearing Up For the Biggest Game of Life by Benjamin Watson- A Christian pre-game, post-game, regular season, and off season look to being a teammate with your wife and a couch to a new a child.
· 5 Empowering Ways to Get Your Kids to Listen- A short article to reduce the amount of arguing and encourage your kids to take responsibility and listen.
· Conflict Mediation Model- An online article that walks you through 8 steps of dealing with conflict.
· Bible Apps for Kids- A series of apps that help kids interact with scripture while they learn.
· How to Disciple Your Child- A 3 page document walking parents through things to consider when discipling their children in the faith.
· Right Click Book – How to think and talk differently with your kids about social media and empower them to make good decisions.
· Sticky Faith Family Training Videos- Videos that interview parents and discuss the honest struggles and successes of sharing your faith with your kids.
· Sticky Faith Parents Version- Read about making faith “stick”.
· Can I ask that?- A series of books that help you discuss the hard topics of God and Christianity. The book encourages discussion based on the belief that silence is more toxic to ones faith than hard questions.
· Life’s Big Questions, God’s Big answers- Why are you a Christian? This book helps teen answer some of those tricky questions.
· Boundless- a resource for singles/young adults as they begin to explore God’s calling in their lives, dating, etc.
· YouthESource- Includes several ideas, topics, and other resources for discussing Jesus with youth.
· Release My Grip by Kami Gilmour- A book for parents to reflect on the season of their kids leaving the nest and how to grow closer to God in the process.
· S.O.A.P.- This is a basic format for family devotions that goes through Scripture, observation, application, and prayer. It can easily be used every day to cover a short passage or a larger section of Scripture depending on how much time you want to take!
· Our Daily Bread- Contains daily devotional collections and can also be downloaded as an app.
· DVO App- Daily devotional readings with unique graphics.
· Too Busy Not To Pray by Bill Hybels- a four session Bible Study coverining the importance of prayer, that your prayers matter, that God is willing and able, and how to pray.
· A Wife & Mother’s Role- A short article about balancing the demands of being both wife and a mother.
· A Husband & Father’s Role – A brief article about being empowered by God to be both a Father and Husband.
· Faithful Fathering- A brief article talking about how Fathers are called to faithfully lead, love, and learn.
· Motherhood is a Calling- A brief article about how the world views children verse how God calls parents to view children.
· Learning to Communicate: Focus on the Family put together a series of articles that stresses the importance of spouse communication.
· Bible for Kids- Explore the major stories of the Bible with your kids through interactive storytelling and animations.
· Youversion- A free Bible app with mutliple translations, ability to highlight & take notes, includes different devotional topics/studies, and ability to share favorite Bible verses with personalized graphics.
· K-Love Postive & Encouraging Radio- A radio station that discusses how God is active in our lives and has Christian music for a multitude of musical genres.
· Adventure Bible- A good memory game for kids that allows them to review Bible stories they have learned.
· Bible Lock Screens- Puts Scripture as the background for your electronic devices! With many fun graphics this is a great way to learn some new Bible verses!
. Compassion International - A portal that contains numerous educational and curriculum resources, games and activities, that help Christian parents teach their children about the developing world.